- Finance and Operations
- Leadership and Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Strategy and Growth
Having spent nearly 20 years in delivery and leadership of sales, marketing and product strategy, Julie Holmes helped to grow a host of international, multi-million-dollar enterprise tech companies. From startups to behemoths, she knows what works to identify, get, keep and grow the customers that will make a business successful. Julie is also an entrepreneur in her own right as a creator/co-founder of a tech gear start-up that launched in the autumn of 2017.
Comments from Members:
- Engaging stories – good speaker.
- Julie used real life examples, the process and systems were useful.
- Gave examples of easy-wins that I can share with my team.
- Interactive and involved. Made us think and share idea’s from all levels.
- Made things simple to understand, liked the examples and anecdotes.
- Helped me to work through detail to put the workshop content into practice.
- Understand client journeys differ from what we think the journey looks / feels like.
- Extremely practical and logical. The narrative was interesting and relevant.
- Lots of handouts to help frame / consolidate thinking of discussion.
- Interaction and participation worked very well. The breakout group and the opportunity to have more in-depth discussion with others was very useful.
- Julie is incredibly energetic and engaging and I really liked the online system she used for us all to post our thoughts. The workshop validated a lot of thoughts and ideas I already had, and has given me the impetus to put it all into practice.
- This talk has given me a fresh way to look at prospects.
- Loved it, I thought the interactive elements were great well done and thank you for the session.
- I have considered many of the attributes that Julie mentioned, but hadn’t factored in reference-ability or co-marketing and also hadn’t considered the indirect costs and apportionment of these against a client as we don’t allocate overheads in that way, so that was very insightful.
- Well put together and brilliantly presented.
- Great content, presented really crisply and at pace.
- I love Julie’s presenting style and the way she makes everything fun and engaging. I could listen to her talk for hours!
- Julie has high energy and keeps the pace – kept my engagement and stimulated my thought processing.
- Julie’s enthusiasm for the subject matter was infectious. She had be captivated within the first few minutes of the session.
- It was fun, insightful and gave practical take-aways that can be adopted quickly.
- Julie was humorous, kept up a good pace without losing us along the way, kept it on time and relevant throughout. I also think she asked meaningful questions and didn’t just get us to interact as a token gesture; it was practical and fed into her narrative so that I felt part of.
- Julie was excellent, very engaging and thought provoking.
- Wed. 9th February 2022 - Innovation in times of change: how to rethink and reframe when you have to react quickly