For 20 years George has helped individuals to take more action so that they can thrive in their lives. After graduating with a masters degree in engineering George followed his passion for wellbeing and performance, becoming a personal trainer and coach. Described as a ‘motivational speaker meets high performance trainer’, George’s sessions inspire audiences with a down to earth ‘progress not perfection’ approach, and equips them with the practical tools and strategies that will have an immediate and lasting impact on their lives.
Comments from members:
- Plenty of stuff was and is valuable, George is one of the best speakers / workshop leaders so far.
- Really helpful concepts, thank you. Even just writing things down really helped to see the concepts clearly, this was a really helpful session.
- George was a really engaging speaker and everything he said made sense.
- Excellent presenter. So authentic, energetic but also understanding.
- Health and well being is a subject I am very interested in and already know quite a lot about but this workshop really helped to condense and simplify everything and remind me of the salient points. I really liked having the print outs to fill in too.
- Of all workshops I found his approach to interaction to be one of the best ways for me to engage and develop skills on the fly.
- Top Class, excellent presentation and content
- I found the session incredibly useful and thought provoking
- George was engaging, the subject was of interest to me and presented with verve. The strategies seem easy to apply and I can see myself using them both at work and at home to facilitate changes and set goals in a way that they will be achieved.
- Found the whole workshop really valuable and engaging.
Back to Speakers