MD2MD speaker Derek Arden shared a good set of customer service tips in his newsletter this month and I thought I’d share them on with the business leaders that read my blog.
8 customer service mistakes businesses make
- They don’t under promise and over deliver
- They don’t ask good questions
- They don’t listen carefully to the customer’s wants
- They don’t call the customer by their name
- They don’t watch the body language – to see how the customer is reacting
- They don’t know what their competition is doing
- They don’t add on little extras at no cost
- They don’t train their staff
Written by Bob Bradley, founder of MD2MD.
At MD2MD we understand that our members and their businesses have varied needs. We have four different membership plans to choose from, each offering a unique blend of our numerous events and services.
At MD2MD we understand that different leaders and different businesses have varied needs. We have four different membership plans for you to choose from. Each membership option offers you a different blend of our varied events and services.
Information about the events we offer as part of our membership, both current and historical, can be found on our events page. This includes our regular, international, world class speaker workshops and webinars.
Interested in MD2MD?
If MD2MD sounds right for you and you match our criteria, then we would love to offer you a place at our demonstration meeting – designed for us to demonstrate the power of peer groups and for you to experience first hand how the meetings work.