Key steps to emotional intelligence in actionOnline | Wed. 15th June 2022 | 4:00pm-5:30pm
In this workshop, you will learn how to spot the signs of unmanaged emotions and stress and what to do about it.
In Sharon’s own words:
‘I’ve witnessed first-hand through coaching leaders and working with teams, and from my own experience, how unmanaged stress can manifest itself in many ways. Prolonged stress and emotional distress are often unacknowledged, suppressed or even denied by us. If left unchecked the visible signs can start to show as our resilience weakens and our stressors can result in chronic stress. This can result in emotional, psychological, and even physical problems, and have a detrimental effect on our health and wellbeing.
Even before the pandemic, people were reporting money, work and health concerns among their top sources of stress. Unfortunately, the direct and peripheral effects of the pandemic and other significant global disruptions have likely compounded stress in these areas for many people. More than ever, we need to take mental, physical and emotional wellbeing seriously and learn how to spot unmanaged stress and emotional distress, so we can resolve it before it’s too late. This interactive workshop is designed to provide you with practical Key Steps you can take to… ‘be the difference that makes the difference.’
- Identify the signs of unmanaged stress and emotions
- Understand the impact of prolonged and unmanaged stress on wellbeing
- Discover whether you are addicted to stress and urgency
- Collaborate and workshop ways to reframe and keep stress healthy
- Gain practical ways to identify and manage your emotions
- Enhance your EI and ‘be the difference that makes the difference’
Back to Events Listing