Wednesday 13th October 2021
MD2MD is delighted to announce the return of it’s face-to-face members conference, LeaderFest. Since its launch in 2010, LeaderFest has grown to become one of the premier annual events for ambitious business leaders, offering a unique opportunity for them to learn with, and from fellow business leaders.
Who attends LeaderFest?
LeaderFest is a conference for members of MD2MD and people like them. As such it is strictly targeted at people leading businesses or business-like organisations with tens or hundreds of staff and their immediate team. Whilst the event is London based we encourage all our members from across the world, whether 10 miles away or 10000 km away to attend. As such we will do our best to help those coming from a distance to make their trip more worthwhile in any way we can. So if you think we may be able to help with people and venues, suggestions and connections or anything else, please just ask our team. We will do our best to help.
What is LeaderFest?
LeaderFest is a conference – with a difference. As with everything MD2MD you will find the emphasis is on pragmatic action.
Rather than sitting listening to speeches and talks from ‘experts’ you will discover LeaderFest encourages interaction. We adapt our core approach of leaders learning with and from leaders to a larger scale by interviewing experienced and interesting business leaders on stage. Then, more importantly, we encourage business leaders like you to engage directly with them through questions and answers from the audience and through private conversations with them and with fellow business leaders between interviews.
Why you should attend LeaderFest?
LeaderFest is, like MD2MD a great opportunity for Managing Directors and other business leaders from across the world to gain new insights into business and leadership through sharing experience, thoughts, tips and tools with other real leaders like themselves.
Book your place:
If you are interested in attending, please reserve your place by emailing email@example.com
Whilst this event is primarily for members of MD2MD, Business Leaders like our members are welcome to join this for a fee of £245 + vat. To apply for a place email us your details to the above address, including a brief profile and we’ll be in touch to confirm.
Why you should not attend LeaderFest?
LeaderFest is not a networking event! Whilst LeaderFest is also a great opportunity to extend and deepen your network, it is focused on Leadership Development, not Business Development. Whilst revenues are critical to all businesses and therefore to all business leaders, this is not an event with business development as it’s purpose. Not least because attendees typically employ others to generate leads.
The culture of the event is therefore one of developing mutual respect and trust between senior people. Whilst members do trade and refer each other as a natural by-product of their trusting relationship, such opportunities are the consequence of, not the purpose of, a relationship built through MD2MD and LeaderFest.
LeaderFest was reviewed in the Business Voice – The magazine of the Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce
LeaderFest is for you if:
- you are the leader of an organisation or team of ten or more people
- your team is successful and you are ambitious to build upon that success
- you realise that your skill as a leader is a major influence on the success of the team and are keen to develop your leadership
- you value the experience of other successful leaders and are keen to learn alongside them
- you want to meet with other like minded leaders, compare notes, develop opportunities and learn from each other as well as from the platform
LeaderFest is for you because it:
- is different from the many conferences, exhibitions and seminars aimed at inspiring leaders
- builds upon the highly successful ‘leaders learning with and from leaders’ peer model of MD2MD
- enables you to share real world experience with fellow leaders.
- provides you with tips, tools, techniques and thoughts that will help you be the very best leader you can be
Warning: Illegal string offset 'url' in /home/customer/www/md2md.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/blankTheme/templates-parts/blocks/video.php on line 12
Warning: Illegal string offset 'title' in /home/customer/www/md2md.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/blankTheme/templates-parts/blocks/video.php on line 13
Watch leaders like you explain the value of LeaderFest:
The MD2MD LeaderFest conference is made possible by the generous support of our sponsors.
MasterStart is an online education provider that focuses on contextualised learning and a humanised experience. They combine the best industry experts and academic certification to deliver impactful, memorable and accessible programmes in the key skills leaders need to thrive. Along the way they’re improving access to leadership courses focused on sustainability and responsible governance.
Sopro helps businesses to identify and engage with qualified prospects. Their experts target, research and engage prospects on behalf of your sales team. Prospects are engaged on a 1-to-1 basis with personalised, conversational introductions, designed to flow naturally into your sales pipeline.
They start by understanding your product, target market and USPs, then they create and nurture fully compliant sales funnels across multiple channels. As you read this, SoPro are engaging a new prospect every six seconds for over 500 businesses, sales teams and marketing departments. Sopro pride themselves on being reliable, budget-friendly and scalable.
Freeman Clarke is the largest and most experienced team of fractional CIOs, CTOs and IT Directors. They create, lead and deliver technology strategies and solutions that accelerate business growth. Their team consists entirely of first-class corporate and Board level IT experts who work exclusively in the mid-market sector.
Clients ask for their help with the following: IT Strategy; Team Leadership and Development; Bespoke Software; Digital and Online Initiatives; IT Integration & Reporting; Cyber Security and risk Mitigation.
The value of attending this business leaders conference
- This was an effective use of my times and would attend future events given the opportunity
- Very interesting, really inspiring for me to make change and do it
- Useful tips and thoughts
- Good combination of practical stuff and thought provoking stuff
- Very stimulating and interesting
- Great event, inspiring, looking forward to getting back to formulate a strategy for implementing it
- Really enjoyed it and got some good tips too
- Thought provoking
- Interesting and thought provoking
- Good investment of my time
- Great event, good variety of speakers and some challenging “take homes”
- Enjoyable good discussion and useful contacts. Well done!
- Lively and interactive format
- Other delegates were exactly what you’d expect from the event (i.e leaders)
- Loved hearing common themes, challenges and opportunities
- Really inspiring to hear a variety of leaders from all walks of life
- I like the interviews model
- Excellent interviewers
- Good variety of speakers and attendees
- Some really great and varied speakers from different backgrounds sharing their experiences
- Fantastic disruptive personalities all around
- Good gathering. Friendly & helpful delegates
- Good & useful. Gordon was the highlight
- Good mix of: listening, exercises, networking, thinking
- A diverse range of business leaders all with something useful to impart
The perspective of a first time attendee
- Very well done and very interesting to an outsider. Felt very welcome!
- First one that I’ve attended so unsure what to expect – took me a while to warm to it – however by lunchtime I was sparking with ideas to apply directly back into my business
The perspective of a member
- The interview system worked well. Good to meet up with the other groups too
- As ever well organised and Bob and the team have done themselves proud. It is nice to be part of this peer group organisation
- Very interesting event with wide range of speakers. Great change from the normal monthly meetings. Enjoyed it!
- The organisation and the venue
- Well organised and excellent venue
- Punctual and professional as usual!
- Excellent. Great venue
- Great team and another great event well done. Thanks for inviting me again
- As always, a top professional organisation
- he usual highly competent stuff. Thanks