Internationally recognised Speaker, award-winning Talent Development Expert, and Author. In the last 20+ years Susan has spoken in over 40 countries on 6 continents, developed and trained over 500 workshops and helped over 150,000 people around the world transform their personal and professional lives.
Susan specialises in the performance of people, custom designing programs in The Art of Persuasion, Leading with Emotional Intelligence, Improving Personal Performance in the Digital Age, Resilience, to name a few. She has worked with such organisations as Johnson & Johnson, GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Philips, Medronic, and SABIC to design global training programs that raise individual and organisational performance. Her experience ranges from Healthcare, Medical Devices, Banking, Mining, Pharma, Timber, Oil & Gas as well as training the Ministers of several foreign nations.
Susan is an Instructional Designer and Master Trainer and her programs have won the CSTD Gold Award for Excellence in Training as well as having a Leadership Program custom designed for a Central Asian client named as one of the top 5 Leadership programs in the world by HR.com.
Comments from members:
- Thought provoking, it stimulated a review of our recruitment process.
- How much feedback and coaching matters, adjust my time management to suit this.
- Engaged with the room and put ownership of ideas on us. It was a great presentation.
- Prompted group discussions and sharing.
- Gave various scenarios that I can apply to my situation. I will be hiring in the near future.
- Highlighted the importance of feedback backed up with data and statistics.
- To structure my ongoing developing of staff. It was really good, Sue was very open to being questioned.
- Reinforced the importance of on boarding and how I should commence pitch to the new employee starting.
- Backed up what she said with statistics engaged the group with mini workshops.