Sue Firth is a Business Psychologist; Stress Expert & Author and is a specialist in helping executives manage stress and cultural change. She is an international speaker & presenter and holds both a Batchelor of Science and a Master’s degree. She is a member of the British Psychological Society and The Health Professions Council and regularly appears on the radio and television.
Comments from members:
- Articulated and provided rationale for what I was aware of, but not taking action on.
- Gave a scientific explanation on emotions, it helped to understand myself and others.
- Put context to generalist behaviour.
- Thought the whole session was really useful and beneficial to me.
- Analysis of the current state, also past lifework.
- Well laid out exercises to do and chance to chat through as pairs/groups.
- Assess my direction this / last year in each quadrant and ask me to consider how I changed direction.
- Explained why things happen in a way that was easy to understand.
- Showed us that mood and reactions can be managed.
- Interaction and involvement, the key to making this session so effective.
- The workshop and interactive approach.
- By applying theory to actual situations.
- Clear presentation and not loading it with too much information.
- Got me thinking / analysing myself and my work / life balance.
- Provided insight and frameworks.
- Encouraged me to think about myself.
- The interactive aspects were very helpful.