With the familiarity of actual channel management, Stephen interprets the diversity within customer and channel behaviour to help clients develop and implement channel strategies across EMEA and globally. He provides pragmatic consultancy based upon customer and market insight that can radically improve company sales and market productivity. Recent clients have included Armstrong, Barco, DeLaval, DuPont, Kimberley Clark, Honeywell, Toro and Xylem.
Stephen’s experience means that he contributes strongly to understanding and influencing complex organizational decision-making, as well as having the management expertise to understand the benefits of simple messages, clear targets and straight forward recommendations.
Stephen was previously the Marketing Director for Reliance Security and of OKI Systems in the UK. He holds a BSc in GeoChemistry and an MBA from Cranfield.
Little-known fact: Stephen has Geocached the world and has a black belt in hitting people with a bamboo sword (kendo.)
Comments from members:
- Good slides, good builds, well spoken and obviously founded on vast experience.
- Relevance for our business and the importance of having the right distribution strategy.
- Liked the interaction and examples used by Stephen.
- Interesting insight into Stephen’s thoughts on the further you are away from the customer the less in touch you are with reality.
- I liked the slide showing the margin evolution through the various stages. Very useful.
Good efficient covering of the ground.
Back to Speakers