Richard Newman is an award-winning expert in Communication, Storytelling and Influence.
Richard’s team at Body Talk helped one engineering company win over £1.2 billion in new government contracts in 1 year by improving the way they communicate, winning 100% of the work they bid for.
He is regularly featured on BBC London Radio, discussing the communication styles of leaders. He has also been featured on SKY TV, in the Daily Telegraph, The Guardian and Forbes Magazine.
In 2014 Richard won the most coveted award in speechwriting, the Cicero Grand Prize Award for Best Speechwriter.
His team at Body Talk have given communication coaching to 80,000 people, across 46 countries, over the last 20 years.
His new book, ‘You Were Born To Speak’, is now available on Amazon.
Comments from members:
- It made me aware of my bad habits with my body language.
- It gave me an excellent structure and pointed out key tips on body language.
- Richard explained how body language can improve peoples perceptions.
- I look forward to trying out the four pros system.
- Helped focus on my presentation weaknesses.
- Introducing the Pro – System.
- Very interactive – good examples.
- Loved the fact that it was impactful and actionable content, delivered in well under 2 hours – and it finished on time. No suggested changes from me.
- We are working on how we evolve our client meetings/sales pitches from presentations to conversations – a shift that some of my leadership team feel uncomfortable with. This has provided me with some useful thought starters to help with this transition. Also, the key principles of camera angles will be distilled through the team from tomorrow. I will definitely be subscribing to their thought pieces
- Simple, insightful and easy to understand tips