- Finance and Operations
- Leadership and Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Strategy and Growth
Merit Kahn, CSP, is the CEO of SELLect Sales Development, author of Myth Shift: Challenging The Truths That Sabotage Success, co-host of The Smarter Sales Show podcast… and… writer, producer and star of the one-woman inspirational comedy show, “Book of Merit“.
With more than 20 years of sales, sales management, coaching, training, consulting, writing and speaking experience, Merit has worked with thousands of clients across multiple industries with one goal in mind… grow sales and influence. She is certified in Emotional Intelligence and earned the highest designation in The National Speakers Association, one held by less than 12% of professional speakers worldwide, The Certified Speaking Professional, CSP. Merit’s work experience and certifications in both Emotional Intelligence and cultural transformation give her a unique perspective for hiring, onboarding, selling and retaining top talent.
In her various roles as a business owner, trainer, coach, consultant and keynote speaker, she has worked with CEOs, business owners, entrepreneurs, sales management teams and professionals across a wide variety of industries including financial services, manufacturing, engineering, professional services, technology and even pest control.
If you’ve already binge watched everything on Netflix, feel free to make some popcorn and watch the video comments from people who have attended Merit’s workshops: https://www.meritkahn.com/raving-fans/
Comments from those who have seen Merit speak previously:
- [Merit is] in a word, BRILLIANT…and I learned much more from the session at the MAB than at any point since I left college many moons ago. Thank you Merit for delivering vital, timely and interesting information in such a fun and personal manner.
- Merit provided Emotional Intelligence training for our leadership team. She successfully guided us through our personal results and I took advantage of 1:1 follow up coaching sessions with her. Her insights and advice has truly helped me improve my leadership style. I am more aware of my opportunities and how to leverage my strengths to overcome them. Merit provided real, tangible tools that could be used immediately making time spent with her well worth the investment. I highly recommend Merit for any leadership development needs.
- The National Association of Purchasing Management in Denver would like to recommend Merit Gest as a keynote speaker. Merit spoke to our group on May 17, 2012 about Challenging Assumptions. She received excellent reviews from our members. It was a thought provoking session that had us question the source of some possibly inaccurate beliefs and we all really enjoyed the presentation.
- Merit’s knowledge of the subject matter, speaking skills and overall presence held the interest of our team. She shared relevant stories throughout the interactive presentation, engaging our team with questions and soliciting feedback often. I would recommend Merit for a speaking engagement. Her thorough preparation and enthusiastic style maximize her effectiveness with her audience and her follow up helps reinforce her message.
- We think she performed well engaging the room and keep everyone connected. We acknowledged its difficult after lunch to hold an audience especially for 90 mins and she was able to do this.
- Merit was absolutely my favourite speaker of the day. I felt like she was speaking with us and not at us so she really connected with me. Great job Merit!