Leading Sales and Management Training Coach Mark is an experienced consultant and passionate sales and management educator. Mark has worked with and trained in a wide variety of sectors and his clients include both blue chip and household names (for example Barratt Homes, Autotrader, Mamas & Papas, Google, Nokia, G4S, Black & Decker, TES Global and Hellmann Worldwide Logistics). As well as an avid presenter, motivator and conference speaker, Mark is also the author of the book “The Single Sales Principle and the 8 Myths of Selling.”
Comments from members:
- Great speaker – very engaging and great for it to be interactive and engaging – with fringe networking benefits too.
- The meeting had a good flow with valuable insights throughout.
- The workshop identified for me the importance of creating a perceived value for a Product offering or service provided and gave a realisation that this can drastically effect what a customer is willing to pay.
- Breakout sessions good.
- So simple yet so powerful.
- Mark spoke very clearly and made the experience fun as well as interesting. He made many good points and raised some interesting challenges that I need to think about.
- Watching the example adverts was very interesting. “Pick a fight” was very valuable. As was remembering to think about what’s already bubbling under the surface for the customer.
- Well paced, engaging speaker, easy to remember key points, simple slides, knowledge was well explained and generously shared.
- Good mix of content and examples.
- The interactive nature of the session kept good engagement.