Awards Titles and Achievements:
- Winner of The Sunday Times NED of the Year award in association with Peel Hunt.
- Non-Executive Director and Chair for a number of prestigious companies.
- Winner of Acquisition International M&A Awards – Most Innovative UK Deal Negotiator 2016 and The AI One to Watch in Corporate Finance.
- Winner of Non-Exec Director of the Year IoD Yorkshire & North East Awards.
- Winner of the CBI First Women in Business Services award.
- Shortlisted for Inspiring Leader of the Year Forward Ladies and SME Business of the Year with Forward Ladies.
- Best-selling author of five books, including Keys to the Boardroom.
- Since 1989, Jo has bought and sold over 400 companies, specialising in owner managed companies.
Testimonials from past clients:
“Comprehensive review of Directors responsibilities and overall Board governance issues. Stimulating discussions and exercises. Excellently delivered” – Simon Rogers
“The best speaker on Role of a Director and one of the best M&A people in the UK in my opinion, I recommend Jo to all my clients!” – Bob Battye
Comments from members:
- Fantastic content at a level I would understand, good use of case studies – brings a dry subject to life.
- Jo explained the complicated subjects simply, using real life stories and informed us of the many ways you become a director by default.