- Finance and Operations
- Leadership and Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Strategy and Growth
Grant Leboff is one of the U.K’s leading Sales and Marketing experts.
His fourth book, ‘Digital Selling’, debuted at #1 on the Amazon charts prior to being published in September 2016. This follows the success of Leboff’s previous titles.
‘Stickier Marketing’ (2014) went straight to #1 in the Amazon Sales & Marketing Chart, and was in the top 10 overall Business Chart, on publication. ‘Sales Therapy’ (2007) and ‘Sticky Marketing’ (2011) were both in Amazon’s top 10 Business Books, and #1 in the Sales & Marketing bestsellers chart. Grant Leboff’s fifth book, ‘Myths of Marketing’ was published last year.
A thought leader in his field, Leboff’s main focus is to address the massive changes that are taking place in a world that is constantly being introduced to new technologies and an evolving World Wide Web. He continually challenges Sales & Marketing conventions that become accepted wisdom, but don’t necessarily deliver results.
Having built a successful direct marketing company, which he started in 2002, Leboff sold it in 2008. As well as undertaking work as a Non Executive Director, he now has a number of other business interests.
Sticky Marketing Club® Ltd., is a sales and marketing consultancy providing companies with the strategies to thrive in an increasingly competitive world.
Leboff’s Sales and Marketing portal, stickymarketing.com produces a wealth of resources and information on effective Sales and Marketing for organisations in an ever changing business environment.
He is a highly sought after consultant, mentor and speaker, and constantly makes presentations at conferences and events all over the world.
Leboff is a regular contributor to many business magazines and newspapers. Amongst others, he has been featured in the Daily Telegraph, The Independent, The Financial Times, The Daily Mirror and The Sun. He has appeared on BBC Radio on numerous occasions as well as being featured on a significant number of US radio networks.
Comments from members:
- Thought you’d be interested to know that Grant came and facilitated a day’s strategy workshop yesterday for myself and my management team. It was awesome and wonderful to see the team getting as much out of it as me. If it wasn’t for MD2MD, I wouldn’t be having these sorts of sessions and benefiting from the results. Thank You!
- Grant really knew the topic of discussion, shown by giving relevant examples rather than generalisations.
- He focused on his message and worked completely through the board of issues that were asked to be addressed.
- It was overall a well-delivered presentation with good examples and clear takeaways.
- He reminded participants the truth about still living in the past as far as marketing is concerned.
- Grant’s session made me take a step back and think about the bigger picture.
- He showed humorous, sharp and insightful ideas. Also made me re-evaluate my marketing approach
- The whole topic was very helpful, strong and application-focused. The emphasis on why to use social media was very interesting.
- He explained input and mechanism of social media platforms on Marketing and Strategy. He made me feel demystified why Facebook is important for business.
- He defined the social sharing strategy further. Have a clear insight into marketing through social media.
- He reinforced and developed knowledge provided excellent ideas!
- I liked the examples / methodology linking the theory into practical.
- Educated and energised me on marketing communication.
- Broke down marketing and simplified somewhat.
- Cleared the smoke and mirrors away and focus on building a community and adding value to it.
- His passion for the subject and his style of delivery.
- Broke a big subject down into bite size chunks.
- An energetic, clear and concise presentation. He asked what people wanted and was straight talking.
- He clarified the significance of the role of social media in marketing.