- Finance and Operations
- Leadership and Management
World class memory guy
- World memory record holder for memorizing and reciting 100 packs of playing cards
- Guinness record breaker for reciting Pi to 22,500 digits
- International Grandmaster of Memory
- World Memory Championships medallist
- 2007 US Memory Champion
- US memory record breaker reciting 150 digits in 5 mins
#1 bestselling author and media personality
- Written 3 books with total readership of more than 1 million
- Second book went #1 in The Sunday Times bestseller list
- 500+ media appearances including BBC, Wall Street Journal, Khaleej Times,
- Even been on The Oprah Winfrey Show!
International speaker and presentation skills coach
- Spoken for 27 years to more than 500,000 delegates
- Presented face to face and online in 60 countries
- Venues have included Tower of London and Caesars Palace
- Speaker Hall of Fame with the Academy of Chief Executives
- Presentation skills coach working with leaders to prepare major presentations
Comments from Members:
- David covered practical techniques and put these into practice during the session.
- I liked the speed reading and Roman Room.
- He simplified the reasons that speed reading and mind trapping can help me.
- Challenged me on the initial response of “I can’t” as proved you can with practice.
- Introduced techniques that would improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Made it fun, it also challenged me.
- I enjoyed the interactive exercises.
Explained that anyone can improve their mind by practising it.
Gave a practical example of memory improvement and faster reading.
Practical techniques to improve and real examples.
Explained the techniques simply and gave them a context.
Ran through the steps to produce an effective presentation.
- I enjoyed the stories and exercises.