- Leadership and Management
- Sales and Marketing
The Berkeley Storytelling Academy teaches the secrets of business storytelling to sales and marketing professionals. Using proven techniques taken from Hollywood film-makers, authors and the greatest orators of our time, the foundation storytelling course will completely change the way you communicate with prospects, stakeholders, the
Chris is the chief storyteller and CEO of the Berkeley Communications Group. He started his career working as a reporter on national and lifestyle media before moving into the world of business journalism. Chris has recently been appointed the principal business storytelling trainer at the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and the Tech UK. Areas of specialism include: crisis comms, media training, brand messaging and delivering integrated campaigns deploying digital and social media, video storytelling, research and insights, PR, content creation, media relations and events.
Comments from members:
- Helped me to understand the importance of story telling and linking that to my audience.
- Explained content and how to use stories for success.
- Gave workable framework for writing a compelling narrative.
- Shared a couple of great examples (stories!), it was an interactive presentation.
- Personal style (engaging lively and interesting), given practical tools to take away.
- The ability to transition simple ideas into human interest.
- Excellent speaker and from a personal standpoint perfect timing.
Great content and a nice, well-paced style.
Delivered on my expectation; to give insight in how we create the story for the new C&I.
The storytelling formula was very insightful. Making the customer the Hero and us as the guide, is a great way of thinking. I am sure everyone who attended would have this view, but I would have loved more time to listen to Chris. A great session.