- Finance and Operations
- Leadership and Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Strategy and Growth
The Berkeley Storytelling Academy teaches the secrets of business storytelling to sales and marketing professionals. Using proven techniques taken from Hollywood film-makers, authors and the greatest orators of our time, the foundation storytelling course will completely change the way you communicate with prospects, stakeholders, the
Chris Hewitt is the founder and CEO of the Berkeley Communications Group, an integrated marketing services agency that applies creative storytelling to the processes of branding, PR and corporate communications.
He is also the founder of the Berkeley Storytelling Academy, a teaching organisation helps business leaders and corporate communications professionals to become inspiring storytellers themselves through a menu of CPD-accredited courses and workshops. His mission is to help businesses grow using power of story whether that means delivering the service or teaching in-house teams to do it themselves.
Today Chris runs a group comprising the core PR business as well and design and digital teams to form a fully integrated marketing service which can be delivered globally through a mix of own offices and alliance partners.
Comments from members:
- Helped me to understand the importance of story telling and linking that to my audience.
- Explained content and how to use stories for success.
- Gave workable framework for writing a compelling narrative.
- Shared a couple of great examples (stories!), it was an interactive presentation.
- Personal style (engaging lively and interesting), given practical tools to take away.
- The ability to transition simple ideas into human interest.
- Excellent speaker and from a personal standpoint perfect timing.
Great content and a nice, well-paced style.
Delivered on my expectation; to give insight in how we create the story for the new C&I.
The storytelling formula was very insightful. Making the customer the Hero and us as the guide, is a great way of thinking. I am sure everyone who attended would have this view, but I would have loved more time to listen to Chris. A great session.