Using the skills from my acting training and performing career, I have worked as a Communications Coach for 13 years, delivering highly-tailored training to business professionals. I help people to be more confident, clear and credible, whether that’s teams pitching for business, individuals delivering presentations, or managers looking to communicate better with staff and clients. Companies whom I have worked with include Mott MacDonald, Rothschild, Credit Suisse, Facebook, Publicis Sapient, Network Rail, Prudential, Vanguard Asset Management, and Vitality.
My methods come from real life. Having been an actor on stage and screen, and then subsequently a speaker at entrepreneurial forums and broadcast media as a Voice expert, I have direct experience of having to deliver when the ‘spotlight’ is on!
I aim to make coaching a constructive and enjoyable process, helping people to gain an objective view of how they perform in their working lives, and offering practical tools to ensure they’re representing their expertise in a distinctive, persuasive way.
Comments from members:
- Gave exercises for self-education and improving on habits.
- The tools and techniques to give myself time to pause, reflect and move forward.
- Lots of interaction and practice, kept it simple.
- Very credible and believable with simple clear presentation supportive.
- Broke down the core areas to focus on, from a plethora of different aspects.