Caspar delivered his first paid workshop to BP in the summer of 2004 since when he has delivered more than 2,000 speeches and training sessions in over 30 countries to nearly 500 clients including Google, Visa, IBM, Paypal, AUDI, Volvo, Shell, Esso, Microsoft, Sainsbury’s, BBC, Tesco, ASDA, PWC, Deloittes, E&Y, KPMG, Seimens, McDonalds, Coca Cola and Redbull.
He speaks in his capacity as a former professional poker player who lived and worked in Las Vegas for three years and went on to become the UK’s premier poker TV commentator and the poker advisor on Casino Royale.
He uses the metaphor of poker as a vehicle to communicate universally resonant messages around the need for individuals and companies to take risk and seize opportunities that leave audiences informed, inspired and empowered to take better decisions to achieve their objectives and goals.
Comments from members:
- It was witty and well presented – certainly whetted my appetite for what’s to come.
- Very useful, delivered at a terrific pace.
- Very interesting subject.
- Learnt to plan for the worst, hope for the best. Know that a small thing can change the course of direction completely.
- I liked the new (shorter) intros. Showed that we don’t need experts to tell us what to do, but we do need to talk about our challenges, build a solid and robust model and remain agile. Change will happen, we need to react positively and opportunistically.
- The way the information was presented was brilliant.