Simon is a business leader who has built Webmart very successfully by doing things differently. In this workshop, he will explain the Webmart philosophy and how it has enabled them to succeed in a challenging industry. Through explanation, case studies and breakout sessions he will explore:
- Why is it important to look at business on an intellectual level and what does that mean? How can you identify and maximise the intellectual return for yourself, your staff and for all your stakeholders.
- Why is it important to look at your business on an emotional level and what does that mean? What is the emotional return from the business and how do other companies emotionally relate to your brand values.
- Why is it important to look at your business on an financial level and what does that mean? This is something most people are used to dealing with, but how does that fit alongside Intellectual and Emotional returns for the business.
When and Where?
- Tuesday 5th September 2017 – Home Counties Hub – Bicester
COMMENTS FROM MEMBERS WHO ATTENDED THE SESSION:
- I liked his straight talking and down to earth approach bringing in real tried examples, rather than text book garble.
- The lots of practical examples and tools.
- Stories, real, done it himself.
- All practical / real life stuff. Lots of lots of ideas. A very good session!