Countless businesses underestimate the incredible power of LinkedIn as a lead generation and sales tool, with hardly any having a specific LinkedIn plan. As a result, they’re missing large amounts of profitable new business that is right under their nose.
Philip Calvert is THE LinkedIn expert. A proven and compelling Sales, Marketing & Social Media speaker who reveals and teaches how to get more sales from LinkedIn – and often without the need to pay for Premium membership.
Following a successful career in Sales, Marketing and Key Account Management, Philip was the founder of an award-winning, niche social networking site. He was a pioneer of the use of Social Media within Financial Services and is in demand as a LinkedIn expert worldwide, helping sales people and executives across a wide range of businesses to increase sales with LinkedIn.
Philip’s workshop is practical, hands on, fun and interactive, and as a result of attending you can expect to:
- Fully understand what LinkedIn really is, how it works and how it can be leveraged as a powerful strategic business asset
- Be well on your way to creating a formalised LinkedIn plan that integrates with your overall business objectives
- See an immediate and measurable improvement in your visibility in LinkedIn search results
- Know exactly where to find new customers on LinkedIn and the right way to approach them
- The right and wrong ways to create and use Company pages on LinkedIn
- Understand and correct the three big mistakes that senior executives make on LinkedIn
- Understand several little-known and ‘hidden’ features on LinkedIn that are proven to attract new customers
“Philip’s LinkedIn & Social Media expertise is outstanding. Just a week after his class we closed a six digit business deal based on the techniques he taught me. If anyone wants to know about LinkedIn and how to use it for Business: book Philip” Prof. Dr. Niels Brabandt, CEO NB Networks Group
Philip speaks widely throughout the UK, and has also worked in the US, Cyprus, Singapore, India, South Africa, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Spain, Portugal, Ireland, Germany and Italy. He is also a Fellow of the Professional Speaking Association and was a Finalist for Professional Sales Speaker of the Year.