Great Answers to Tough Questions
Standing up to tough questions can be vital to your success, the success of your team and to your bottom line.
How challenging professional questions are answered makes a big difference to how you are perceived – whether the questions are from prospects, clients, financiers or your own staff.
When and Where?
- Tuesday 11th September 2018 – South East Midlands Group – Northampton
Click Here to Apply For Your Guest Place
Comments from delegates who have attended his sessions:
Michael Dodd – The Inspirational Communications Bloke – helps people give highly impressive answers in all kinds of professional situations.
“The content and delivery of Michael’s course was both challenging and supportive. I feel better equipped as a leader.” Stuart Overend, General Manager UK Onshore Operations, Firstsource
Michael is an international professional speaker, presentation and media coach and an experienced political, business and foreign correspondent whose master classes boost performance levels and confidence.
“Give Great Answers” master classes enable your people to test out, modify and perfect the content, structure and delivery of their answers to nightmare questions.
“A very valuable day with lots of practical exercises. Michael helped us to get our messages across effectively.” Professor Dame Joan Higgins, Chair of the NHS Litigation Authority
So when it comes to doing it for real they’re well-practised and know in advance what traps to avoid.
You and your colleagues get guidance that you can put into practice straight away.
Give your people invaluable communications skills that they can put into practice day after day, week after week, year after year.
“Michael’s unique, practical style of masterclass is not only fun and highly regarded by all who have attended, but furthermore has helped us to realise genuine, measurable benefits following his support.” Brian Underwood, Head of Corporate Marketing, UK Trade and Investment
Michael Dodd has worked with and appeared on: Sky News, BBC, Aljazeera, ABC, Radio New Zealand and npr.
Most recent comments:
- Explained golden rules and feedback from the question session.
- Used real examples and audience participation to show the teaching in practice rather than abstract.
- Good interaction that engaged the group.
- He put us on the spot and made us feel uncomfortable in a good way.
- Showed a proven method that will help with the questions going forward.
- Critiqued each attendees response in order to give an holistic view of what to consider.
- Explained the concept clearly and gave examples.
- Used my challenge to drill technique in front of audience. A great session – Thank you!
- Identified weakness in the manner in which I currently respond to tough questions.
- Take time to pause, respond and emphasise parts of response.