The psychology of website success; how to ensure you engage your visitor’s mind
The Internet is changing at a remarkable pace and trying to maintain a web presence when all around you is altering and a bewildering array of new online services is produced can be daunting. Graham Jones is an Internet Psychologist who helps you cut through the vast amount of conflicting information so you can concentrate on what works for your and your customers. In Graham’s session you will discover what you need to focus on in 2013 to make sure your Internet activities derive more business and increased profits. In particular you will discover:
1. What you need to do each day, week, month and quarter to achieve increased web success
2. How to ensure you produce the quantity and quality of ideas to fulfil the ever-increasing demand for more content on your website
3. A five-step plan to integrate social media activities within your daily working routine
Graham will use case histories and examples to show what works – and why. He will also use your own websites as working examples during the session. He will show you how your customers perceive your web presence and the likely behaviours they will have. He will then explain how to ensure your website visitors behave in the way you want them to.
Graham is a psychologist who helps businesses understand the behaviour of their online customers so that companies can tap into this and increase their profits. He is an academic, working as a lecturer for the University of Buckingham and the Open University. Graham is the author of 29 books and is an award-winning writer. He regularly appears in the media commenting about the way people use the Internet.
WHEN AND WHERE?
- Tuesday 5th February – South East Midlands Group – Northampton
- Tuesday 2nd April – London Group – London nr Tower Bridge
- Wednesday 3rd April – Upper Thames Valley Group – Swindon
- Thursday 4th April – South Central Group – Oxford