Be More, Do More, Sell More
The world has changed. Business today is more challenging. Good enough is not good enough anymore and many are struggling to make the sales they have in the past. Discover why salespeople can’t sell any more, why the mindset of your teams could be costing you clients, sales & money & unlock the secret of building teams that sell in any market.
Learn how to create client centric teams that win more profitable clients & smash their targets. Jam-packed full of proven techniques & real world strategies, this high energy session will give you the strategies & the techniques to get your sales people performing with passion and drive.
Gavin Ingham is a dynamic, straight-speaking presenter who provokes audiences to think in a whole new way. Soon to be seen on The Brian Tracy TV Show on ABC, NBC, CBS & Fox Affiliates across the US, he is the author of 3 books and has spoken at more than 1000 conferences in the last 10 years. When he is not stirring up an event somewhere or closing a deal, you might well find him bashing out some boogie-woogie on the piano. He`s no Jools Holland but if you ask nicely he might just play a riff or two.
When and Where?
Thursday 27th June South East Midlands Group – NorthamptonClick Here to Apply For Your Guest Place
SPEAKER: GAVIN INGHAM
Gavin Ingham is a dynamic, straight-speaking presenter who provokes audiences to think in a whole new way. An expert in mental toughness and sales, Gavin asks the difficult, game-changing questions that other people don’t ask. He helps executives face up to making tough decisions, leaders take massive action and sales teams win more sales. His passion is to understand what makes high performance teams and individuals tick. He provokes audiences to think about business and life in a whole new way. His mantra is ‘Be More, Do More, Have More’ and his practical strategies for taking positive action ensure that delegates do just that.
Soon to be seen on The Brian Tracy TV Show on ABC, NBC, CBS & Fox Affiliates across the US?, h?e is the author of 3 books and has spoken at more than 1000 conferences in the last 10 years.
He has given over 1,000 paid talks to over 100,000 delegates and spoken all over Europe, the US and Africa. This includes three times speaking at the Institute of Sales and Marketing Management’s conference and being a judge for the BESMA Awards. He knows what it takes to add value for you and your business and to help you to make more sales.
When he is not stirring up an event somewhere or closing a deal, you might well find him bashing out some boogie-woogie on the piano. He`s no Jools Holland but if you ask nicely he might just play a riff or two.
Comments from members who attended this workshop previously:
- Gavin gave me guidance and tools to both recruit and manage salespeople which is related to his own personal experiences.
- He kept it simple and not just anecdotes but personally relevant references.
- He gave me lots of different new perspectives around salespeople.
- Gavin shared some interesting tips.
- He kept message simple and straight forward focused on a few things.
- Provided useful examples about how to connect / coach / understand mindset.
- Gave me a refresh so I could go back to the team and remind them.
- To think about motivation, but check that they think they can do it.
- To re-evaluate my teams approach
- Engaged us in feedback and responded to our responses to link to going forward.
- To start each day thinking about how to be at the top of your game.
- Gavin encouraged me to be more positive on my thinking towards Brexit and my attitude.