Life by accident…… or on purpose
* see why most people make BAD decisions
* understand yourself better than most people EVER do!
* you know what you do… but do you know why?
* …bring a pen and paper….. and your positive attitude !
WHEN AND WHERE?
- Monday 15th January 2018 – London Group – London Bridge
- Tuesday 16th January 2018 – London Group – London Bridge
- Wednesday 17th January 2018 – South Central Group – Oxford
- Thursday 18th January 2018 – Upper Thames Valley Group – Swindon
- Tuesday 27th March 2018 – South East Midlands Group – Northampton
SPEAKER: DAVID HYNER psa fpsa flpi alam abnlp
Comments from the members who attended this session:
He challenged me to think about self purpose and values.
David helped me to go to the core of what’s important for me.
David was very engaging and able to open up the audience and encourage participation.
I will watch the film material to practice skills (turning insecurities into strengths), this session was exceptional.
Great pace, explained in a clear and concise way a basic but complicated idea.
Helped me to understand the difference between values and insecurities.
Articulated thought process by making sure the session was self reflecting.
David has lots of experience and great knowledge of his subject and reinforced the fluffy stuff with real world examples.
David made me think about the root causes of my values and insecurities and how they react / interact together.
Made me question the purpose and why.
Gave a demonstration of how to challenge / test values and insecurities, he explained that insecurities don’t need to hold you back and can be turned into values.
Define purpose and understand why I do what I do.
Light hearted approach, yet looking at myself honestly.
Reiterated my understanding of how I use more strengths and weaknesses to successfully make informed decisions.