The Power Of How – Supercharge your Brand
In this dynamic and interactive workshop, you will be taken through a brand framework that has been applied to over 4,700 products and services worldwide. No longer is it enough to market ‘what’ you do or ‘why’ you do what you do, now it’s all about ‘how’ you engage with the people who buy from you. During the session you’ll find out how a shopping trip to Paris set the course for a new way of thinking about your brand, how you build a brand today and how to correctly integrate online media into your marketing mix . All brought to life with real examples and stories to get you thinking and to help you supercharge your brand. There may be buckets involved.
By interacting with Barnaby you’ll learn:
- How marketing works today.
- How to engage prospects in a new way.
- To never see a bucket in the same light again.
Speaker: Barnaby Wynter
Barnaby Wynter Marketing Disruptor, Keynote Speaker, Paleontologist, Founder of The Brand Bucket Company, Author, Serial Entrepreneur, Marketing and Rebrand Expert.
In 1999 Barnaby became the youngest MD of a Top 200 advertising agency in the UK and purchased that agency in 2001. There he refined the many techniques and tools that can now be transferred to groups and teams in a workshop situation, helping people change their thinking, approach and outcomes to build branded businesses.
He is a sought after face of experience for the last 29 years through his unique marketing engagement methodology, The Brand Bucket, with over 470 brand launches to his name.
Approachable, humorous, super dedicated and highly professional and is currently working with Recruitment Genius, Just Cashflow, kompli-global, Children with Cancer UK and Lara Group PLC.
His dynamic approach is designed to be thought provoking and inspiring in equal measure. Barnaby draws on his unique position as Communications Director of a PLC, Brand Owner and Strategic Creative Lead on a wide range of businesses to enable audiences to really understand what is working to create a powerful brand today.
Comments from Members who attended this session:
- Barnaby showed how all areas of the business have a marketing responsibility.
- He suggested the test drive option and now I want to introduce this to my process.
- Provided tons of examples and kept each point snappy to keep us engaged.
- He shared important and unique strategies.
- Barnaby was enthusiastic, engaging and interesting, which meant I absorbed all of what he was saying with interest.
- He emphasised the value of a change to relevance and authority.
- Re-enforced my thinking.
- Matching our story with prospect. I like the charity bell example and the daffodil.
- Provided challenging insight with his opinion which he was prepared to defend.
- Nicely interactive.
- Emphasised the importance of brands in winning business.