Think Again! The Strategic Role of CreativityBurton Upon Trent | Tue. 8th February 2022 | 9:00am-12:30pm
This is a private meeting of the MD2MD group MLG.
The world is changing at an ever-increasing pace, but the decisions we make and the behaviours that we display are based on models of “reality” which are derived from our understanding of outdated patterns from the past. We MUST find ways of challenging these patterns, to free up our thinking, to generate the creative ideas that then feed innovation.
This Masterclass will demonstrate how creativity can remove the blockages that operate within everyone’s minds, to unleash the power of Breakthrough Thinking.
What will be covered?
By identifying the key blocks to creativity, it is possible to develop strategies to overcome them, and then to release the creative potential of absolutely anyone.
The presentation will explore the following topics:
- The thinking process
- The brain as a patterning system
- Creative Problem-Solving Techniques
- Exploration of various techniques
- An understanding of the strategic benefit of adopting creative thinking within the culture of their organisation.
- An understanding of the blockages that operate within the mind of all individuals that effectively stifle creativity.
- An introduction to a range of specific techniques to overcome those blockages.
Back to Events Listing