The theatre of sales and marketingOnline | Wed. 30th June 2021 | 4:00pm-5:30pm
Delivering interested prospects, business opportunities and sales enquiries is fundamental/critical to business success. Are you frequently disappointed with the results you get from your marketing efforts? You are not the only one. Many other experienced and ambitious business leaders are facing the same problem.
A sales or marketing person may be focused on acquiring new customers or retaining and maximising opportunities with existing customers. It might be that this is undertaken through personal contact and face to face interaction, or by utilising promotional material, messaging and content.
What all these communications have in common is the requirement to have an impact and influence the behaviour of prospects and customers.
In this workshop we will learn some of the psychology behind influence and persuasion and how this understanding can be utilised in creating more effective communications.
What will be covered?
• The role of emotion
- Why focusing on logic and reason will lose you the sale
- The reason feelings matter in making a purchase regardless of whether its B2B or B2C
• Understanding signaling
- What signalling is and why it is important
- How signalling works
• The importance of delivering an experience
- Understanding the experience economy
- How to be better than your competitors
Back to Events Listing