No going backBurton Upon Trent | Tue. 9th November 2021 | 9:00am-12:30pm
In-person meeting of the Private Midlands group
What will be covered?
- Reflect, recognize, reward – a look back on what we have accomplished over the course of the pandemic, how we might identify the particular strengths we have demonstrated and what we might do to reward ourselves.
- Case study – the NHS. Short exploration of the NHS’ response to the pandemic (good and bad) and how we might attune this to our own organisations.
- What have we learned about team-ship and leading teams? How might we adapt our leadership style? Is there a self-audit of key facets?
- Case study – The Berkley Hotel, Knightsbridge. Pandemic and shut down – how do we turn this into an opportunity?
- What have we learned about creativity, entrepreneurial thinking and power of the positive?
- How can we ensure that we retain the good stuff?
- Case study – King Fox, Cowbridge. How a small boutique fashion retailer reinvented itself.
- The 3 Rings Model revisited. Then and now – what would you change?
Back to Events Listing