Learnability: how to avoid wasting time, effort and get better at what you want to doOnline | Wed. 21st April 2021 | 9:00am-10:30am
Are you struggling to keep up with the increasing rate that the world is developing? New technologies, new business strategies, new employees younger and younger?
You are not the only one!
Using your brain and learning quickly is what has got you to where you are – and that’s pretty impressive!
But you remain frustrated. You know that if you don’t take on new skills effectively and put them into practice quickly you miss out on a great opportunity to do better things better and faster.
So developing yourself remains a top priority for you and you feel that you have more potential to be unleashed. But you are so busy you want, need even, to progress even more quickly. You know it doesn’t matter how many books we read or how many talks we attend.
You know you need to work out how you use your brain to learn and develop new skills more quickly.
Learning how to learn is a critical skill. It makes acquiring other new skills easier, more satisfying and more enjoyable. Join MDs just like you in MD2MD’s usual challenging, confidential and supportive environment and learn from the Learnability Man himself. Raise the bar and get closer to excellence more quickly.
- How the skill of learning is overlooked
- How to stop wasting time, effort and money by recognising the illusion of learning
- How the brain most effectively learns
- How to start developing your own personal learning plan
- How to double the amount you get out of every book, video or training session you read, watch or attend for the rest of your life
- And why the above subheading say ‘What you will experience’ and not ‘What you will learn’.
Back to Events Listing