How to stay fit to lead in 2022Online | Wed. 19th January 2022 | 09:30am-11:00am
“We desperately need more leaders who are committed to courageous, wholehearted leadership and who are self-aware enough to lead from their hearts.” Brene Brown
In this session we will explore practical ways to develop personal and leadership resilience within the new world of work. Understanding the impact of post pandemic flux syndrome will help MD2MD members to develop skills to become more aware of the signs and how to move beyond burnout. We will discuss the science of stamina and energy renewal as well as address the need for whole person leadership. Using a deeply relatable, actionable, and proven approach, Celynn will not only inspire you to make lifestyle changes, but also teach you how to create lasting habits that really stick. The session will be both practical and playful using evidence based techniques such as mindfulness, breathing and embodiment exercises.
- Increase awareness and understanding of post pandemic flux syndrome and how this impacts performance and the new world of work.
- How to efficiently manage energy, not just time, to create better balance and best quality working life possible.
- How to cultivate whole person leadership so that you better manage emotional, mental and physical wellbeing.
- Develop a selection of techniques to help better manage stress such as cultivating curiosity and using heart-brain coherence for better decision making.
- Create your own 2022 personal wellbeing intentions – live by design not default – using the established Wellculator framework.
Back to Events Listing