Burnout and Beyond: How to recognise the signs and symptoms of burnout and to learn how to take-back controlOnline | Wed. 12th May 2021 | 9:00am-10:30am
This series of three themed workshops will be spread over three months from March to June and will take place at 8:30am-10am or 9AM-10:30AM. They are valid standalone but there is extra benefit from attending all three workshops.
As Celynn states herself, a series of three workshops “fits with my current approach for sustaining motivation and providing accountability for behaviour change.”
- Own the title of CEO (Chief Energy Officer.)
- Mobilise energy on demand.
- Discover how to create extraordinary, high-performing workplaces with healthy and happy teams.
- Engage your teams so that they are not only producing outstanding work, but are also improving their mental health despite the challenges of remote working and current economic conditions.
- Attract and retain great talent through cultivating a sense of work like balance and feeling cared for.
Back to Events Listing