Bouncing back: Building resilience in you and your teamOnline | Wed. 26th May 2021 | 4:00pm-5:30pm
Richard’s ‘iCan’ Keynote presentation could not be better timed given the current COVID-19 crisis. If there was ever a time when people needed to understand and cultivate their own resilience, then that time would be now. To lead your team to be more resilient you first need to demonstrate resilience in yourself. Although we know that many of our members have already shown brilliant resilience during these troubling times, there is certainly no harm in developing this further.
Richard’s life embodies the spirit of resilience. By drawing on his own experience of adversity, he is able to engage with others and show how he changed his own thinking to process, and bounce back from, one setback after another. He combines this hands-on, authentic approach with the latest scientific research and invites others to reflect on how they can think differently about their own challenges. His workshops are highly engaging and interactive, and participants get to learn and try several practical and effective techniques for reframing negative experiences and improving their resilience.
- cover that you are already more resilient than you might think
- Explore ways to bring out the best in your teams
- Learn how important transparency is even more important during challenging times
- Create a culture where it’s OK to make mistakes
- Learn a number of simple strategies that will help you and your teams to be even more resilient
Back to Events Listing