Adjust Your Sails – leading in turbulent times.Online | Wed. 11th November 2020 | 8:30am-10:00am
Jon has been working as a presenter, workshop facilitator and coach since 2007. He is a fully qualified Firo-B practitioner and uses a variety of methodologies to fulfil individual and team potential.
He uses research and reference from high profile organisations such as Gallup and Towers Perrin, whilst using his own observed case studies from organisations such as Starbucks, City Crab & Seafood (NYC), Richer Sounds and even the Bovington Tank Museum.
Regularly drawing inspiration from some unlikely and uniquely low profile sources, Jon ensures that his sessions are always positively memorable and generate an enduring positivity of spirit.
What will be covered?
- Values, principles & ethics – the foundation of high performance. What are your leadership principles? Are they worn loud and proud on your sleeve, displayed consistently for all, or tucked away, flexible and variable, depending on the challenge? Examples from All Black Rugby, Thomas Cook and Wedgwood ceramics.
- Proper Selfishness – before we can positively influence others in challenging times, best that we ensure that our own internal soundtrack is clear and committed. Audience participation in the form of School Leavers exercise and Hot Handshakes exercise.
- Goals – the elixir of High Performance. Challenging times are upon you. So how do you address the issue of goal setting and goal achievement (or lack of it). How do you maintain momentum and positivity when the chips are down? Examples from Pfizer, Hilary Clinton and Laurence of Arabia.
- TNT and 3 Rings – detailing the imperative of getting the small stuff right. How to use the 3 Rings model to inspire process and experience improvement. Examples from City Crab & Seafood, Wendy Cope and Starbucks.
- You Can If You Think You Can – getting your mindset and language right in tough times
Back to Events Listing