Pick Fights! How to make your business stand out in a crowded marketplace and set yourself apart from your competition
When and where:
Wednesday 20th October 4:00pm-5:30pm (Online via Zoom – invitation only.)
In this highly entertaining and thought provoking workshop, Mark Blackmore explores some of the key themes in his #1 Amazon Bestseller, Marketing Renegade, and gives MD2MD members the tools to differentiate their businesses and find a voice worth listening to.
Most businesses sell similar stuff, which makes standing out from the crowd really difficult from a sales and marketing perspective. Picking a ‘fight’ means identifying something that people already dislike, creating a cause that someone can believe in, and making a stand against it. Tapping into a motivation that already exists is much easier, and more cost effective, than trying to create momentum from nothing. It gives you a point of differentiation and helps you connect emotionally to customers.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to choose a ‘dictator’ and create a cause people can believe in
- How to tap into an emotion that already exists and create a voice worth listening to
- How to market your message and get noticed
- How to increase the effectiveness of your lead generation campaign without increasing the cost
- How to turn strangers into customers, at scale
Mark Blackmore is a sales guy, serial entrepreneur and #1 Amazon bestseller. He has helped salespeople, managers and businesses across the world to improve their performance and deliver greater customer value.
He is author of the award winning program and book, The Single Sales Principle and the 8 Myths of Selling, and the #1 Amazon Best Seller, Marketing Renegade.
Mark owns several businesses in the media, software and training sectors in both the UK and US.
Comments from members:
- Great speaker – very engaging and great for it to be interactive and engaging – with fringe networking benefits too.
- The meeting had a good flow with valuable insights throughout.
- The workshop identified for me the importance of creating a perceived value for a Product offering or service provided and gave a realisation that this can drastically effect what a customer is willing to pay.
- Breakout sessions good.
- So simple yet so powerful.