LeaderFest brings together Business Owners & Leaders, providing a platform to learn from other professionals facing the same challenges.
Interviewees at this year’s event include:
Andrew Chandler – former Retail Director Boots Opticians and Director of HR, Boots Stores
Jamie Waller – Entrepreneur – Investor – Philanthopist – Author Unsexy Business
Jim Smith – Former VP Saint Gobain Performance Plastics Asia and VP Saint Gobain Digital Transformation & Customer Experience
And after lunch we’ll hear from Professional speaker Winston Ben Clements
Your time and money are both precious and as result we understand we have to deliver a return on your investment. We are confident that LeaderFest will do this and therefore we can guarantee:
LeaderFest will be…
- Enjoyable – So that you willingly participate
- Interesting – Thought provoking aspects of your leadership
- Motivating – Help you take at least one key action to improve your business
- Enlightening – Share similar challenges with other leaders and learn how they achieved success
…and most importantly…
- Useful – in helping you to grasp opportunities and tackle challenges
LeaderFest will provide you with…
- Peers with whom to share challenges and opportunities
- Ideas on how to develop yourself and your business
- Great contacts and a number of new opportunities
The Charterhouse, Charterhouse Square, Clerkenwell, London EC1M 6AN
Click HERE to book guest places.
Testimonials from past attendees:
Superb event – took lots out of it. Scored 9 because nothing is ever perfect! Steve Slater, Executive Director at Cheltenham Borough Homes.
My first event – very enjoyable. Good time away from the office to take stock consider new ideas / thoughts. Paul Sugden, Managing Director at Towns Web Archiving.
Very interesting to hear different insights in a variety of ways. A lot to take in and think about. Mark Brown, Production Manager at Towns Web Archiving.
My first LeaderFest, very engaging, well organised, super talent on stage and in audience. Brian Craig, Managing Director at Indium Corporation.
Good range of speakers and very insightful comments and observations. Ashley Clarkson, Associate Director at Grant Thornton UK.