LeaderFest is an annual event run by MD2MD, primarily for its members and open to other business leaders, aimed at enabling experienced real leaders to share what they have learnt with other real leaders with different experiences and at different stages of their career.
This year the event was held at the world famous Couture at Pinewood Studios in Buckinghamshire.
In the previous three years LeaderFest speakers have included:
- Mike Clare, the entrepreneur that built the Dreams chain of bed stores and sold it for a rumoured £230M just before the recession hit
- Breffni Matthews, an entrepreneur inventor who received 10,000 orders overnight after his product appeared on ‘The Apprentice’
- Caroline Marsh, a Zambian lady that overcame numerous setbacks to become an air hostess then later a successful property investor and, recently, a philanthropic ‘Secret Millionaire’
- Simon Biltcliffe whose company, Webmart, employs just 30 staff generating revenues of £1M each, who espouses Marxist Capitalism and who has set up a business school in Africa
- Paul Barry-Walsh, who built two businesses worth £200M and who leads Fredericks Foundation, a charity that finances disadvantaged youngsters to enter self employment.
- and many more….