Little big bangs for service:
increase customer retention, lower support costs & innovate your service
(with little effort)
This workshop is a repeat of Julie’s popular workshop from the 10th March.
When and where?
Wednesday 29th September 4:00pm-5:30pm – Online via Zoom (invitation only.)
How many of your customers are considering switching to your competition right now?
Our members know it’s expensive to replace a lost customer and that it damages your team’s morale every time it happens. But there’s an easy (and fun) way that you can keep more customers, make them happier and also empower your employees to become creative service superstars.
By embracing innovation and systems thinking, you unleash an army of problem solvers and opportunity spotters. With Little Big Bangs for Service, you’ll be giving them the tools and skills to find powerful and profitable innovation opportunities in every interaction.
In this workshop, Julie will share with you the exact process that companies pay her £1000s to deliver for them. Using her Customer Journey Map™, you’ll get to know your customers’ experience in a whole new way and find the touchpoints, gaps, and opportunities that are just waiting to be addressed. You will be surprised at how easy (and inexpensive) it can be to transform your customer experience.
Your customers – and your bottom line – will love you for you it!
- Find painful gaps and powerful opportunities in your service when you Master the Customer Journey Map™
- Use the K.I.S.S. strategies to make your customers feel the love
- Add revenue when you spot upsell and up-serve opportunities
This program will be focused on mapping your prospect/customer journey however this same methodology can be used for ANY journey including hiring a new employee, onboarding a partner, exiting a customer, and more.
Having spent nearly 20 years in delivery and leadership of sales, marketing and product strategy, Julie Holmes helped to grow a host of international, multi-million-dollar enterprise tech companies. From startups to behemoths, she knows what works to identify, get, keep and grow the customers that will make a business successful. Julie is also an entrepreneur in her own right as a creator/co-founder of a tech gear start-up that launched in the autumn of 2017.
Previous workshops for MD2MD:
- November 2018
- April 2018
- January 20th 2021
- March 10th 2021
- July 14th 2021
Comments from Members who attended these workshops:
- Engaging stories – good speaker.
- Julie used real life examples, the process and systems were useful.
- Gave examples of easy-wins that I can share with my team.
- Interactive and involved. Made us think and share idea’s from all levels.
- Made things simple to understand, liked the examples and anecdotes.
- Helped me to work through detail to put the workshop content into practice.
- Understand client journeys differ from what we think the journey looks / feels like.
- Extremely practical and logical. The narrative was interesting and relevant.
- Lots of handouts to help frame / consolidate thinking of discussion.
- Interaction and participation worked very well. The breakout group and the opportunity to have more in-depth discussion with others was very useful.
- Julie is incredibly energetic and engaging and I really liked the online system she used for us all to post our thoughts. The workshop validated a lot of thoughts and ideas I already had, and has given me the impetus to put it all into practice.
- This talk has given me a fresh way to look at prospects.
- Loved it, I thought the interactive elements were great well done and thank you for the session.
- I have considered many of the attributes that Julie mentioned, but hadn’t factored in reference-ability or co-marketing and also hadn’t considered the indirect costs and apportionment of these against a client as we don’t allocate overheads in that way, so that was very insightful.
- Well put together and brilliantly presented.
- Great content, presented really crisply and at pace.
- I love Julie’s presenting style and the way she makes everything fun and engaging. I could listen to her talk for hours!
- Julie has high energy and keeps the pace – kept my engagement and stimulated my thought processing.
- Julie’s enthusiasm for the subject matter was infectious. She had be captivated within the first few minutes of the session.
- It was fun, insightful and gave practical take-aways that can be adopted quickly.
- Julie was humorous, kept up a good pace without losing us along the way, kept it on time and relevant throughout. I also think she asked meaningful questions and didn’t just get us to interact as a token gesture; it was practical and fed into her narrative so that I felt part of.