In an MD2MD meeting, a group of business leaders decided they wanted to think about what business leadership behaviours drive business success. They came up with an eclectic list of 21 tips for business success. Worth sharing! As food for thought at least.
1. Be persistent
2. Control cash carefully
3. Communicate well
4. Listen carefully
5. Have a plan
6. Focus tightly
7. Manage your precious time
8. Implement flexibly
9. Be fair always
10. Be clear on your purpose – your why
11. Go for the smallest viable market
12. Recruit the best people
13. Build the team
14. Be open to alternative perspectives
15. Keep going
16. Do things right
17. Do the right things
18. Take risks and accept failure – Succeed or learn
19. Build a continuous improvement culture
20. Bounce back – be resilient
21. Ask for help. You don’t have to know it all.
- Which are your top three?
- Which three do you need to put more focus on?
Written by Bob Bradley, founder of MD2MD.
At MD2MD we understand that our members and their businesses have varied needs. We have four different membership plans to choose from, each offering a unique blend of our numerous events and services.
At MD2MD we understand that different leaders and different businesses have varied needs. We have four different membership plans for you to choose from. Each membership option offers you a different blend of our varied events and services.
Information about the events we offer as part of our membership, both current and historical, can be found on our events page. This includes our regular, international, world class speaker workshops and webinars.
Interested in MD2MD?
If MD2MD sounds right for you and you match our criteria, then we would love to offer you a place at our demonstration meeting – designed for us to demonstrate the power of peer groups and for you to experience first hand how the meetings work.