Developing, maintaining & measuring an active pipeline
When and where?
14th April 9:00am-10:30am – Online via Zoom (invitation only)
Delivering interested prospects, business opportunities and sales enquiries is fundamental/critical to business success. Are you frequently disappointed with the results you get from your marketing efforts? You are not the only one. Many other experienced and ambitious business leaders are facing the same problem.
What are the keys to developing an active pipeline of enquiries?
On what activities should a business be focusing?
Which are the key performance indicators that will enable a business leader to know if the activities are likely to produce the required results?
Join us for yet another inspiring session, run by Grant Leboff. Grant will tackle these questions and deliver some tips, techniques and insights to enable organisations to prosper. Share this experience with fellow members in a confidential, supportive setting and achieve even greater success with the help of MD2MD and one of our very talented professional speakers.
What you will learn:
• Developing an active pipeline
- The importance of establishing credibility
- Your greatest communication weapon
- Getting noticed amongst the noise
• Measurement & ROI
- What are the key measurements on which to have a handle?
- Gaining real understanding into how your pipeline operates
- Top of the funnel vs bottom of the funnel activities
Grant has spoken for MD2MD many times including at:
- December 2019
- 1st July 2020
- 29th July 2020
- 2nd Sept 2020
Grant Leboff is one of the U.K’s leading Sales and Marketing experts.
His fourth book, ‘Digital Selling’, debuted at #1 on the Amazon charts prior to being published in September 2016. This follows the success of Leboff’s previous titles.
‘Stickier Marketing’ (2014) went straight to #1 in the Amazon Sales & Marketing Chart, and was in the top 10 overall Business Chart, on publication. ‘Sales Therapy’ (2007) and ‘Sticky Marketing’ (2011) were both in Amazon’s top 10 Business Books, and #1 in the Sales & Marketing bestsellers chart. Grant Leboff’s fifth book, ‘Myths of Marketing’ was published last year.
A thought leader in his field, Leboff’s main focus is to address the massive changes that are taking place in a world that is constantly being introduced to new technologies and an evolving World Wide Web. He continually challenges Sales & Marketing conventions that become accepted wisdom, but don’t necessarily deliver results.
Having built a successful direct marketing company, which he started in 2002, Leboff sold it in 2008. As well as undertaking work as a Non Executive Director, he now has a number of other business interests.
Sticky Marketing Club® Ltd., is a sales and marketing consultancy providing companies with the strategies to thrive in an increasingly competitive world.
Leboff’s Sales and Marketing portal, stickymarketing.com produces a wealth of resources and information on effective Sales and Marketing for organisations in an ever changing business environment.
He is a highly sought after consultant, mentor and speaker, and constantly makes presentations at conferences and events all over the world.
Leboff is a regular contributor to many business magazines and newspapers. Amongst others, he has been featured in the Daily Telegraph, The Independent, The Financial Times, The Daily Mirror and The Sun. He has appeared on BBC Radio on numerous occasions as well as being featured on a significant number of US radio networks.
Comments from members who attended past sessions:
- Thought you’d be interested to know that Grant came and facilitated a day’s strategy workshop yesterday for myself and my management team. It was awesome and wonderful to see the team getting as much out of it as me. If it wasn’t for MD2MD, I wouldn’t be having these sorts of sessions and benefiting from the results. Thank You!
- Grant really knew the topic of discussion, shown by giving relevant examples rather than generalisations.
- He focused on his message and worked completely through the board of issues that were asked to be addressed.
- It was overall a well-delivered presentation with good examples and clear takeaways.
- Grant’s session made me take a step back and think about the bigger picture.
He showed humorous, sharp and insightful ideas. Also made me re-evaluate my marketing approach
- The whole topic was very helpful, strong and application-focused. The emphasis on why to use social media was very interesting.
- He reinforced and developed knowledge provided excellent ideas!
I liked the examples / methodology linking the theory into practical.
- Educated and energised me on marketing communication.
- Cleared the smoke and mirrors away and focus on building a community and adding value to it.
- An energetic, clear and concise presentation. He asked what people wanted and was straight talking.
- Very good balance of information, insight and opportunities to interact.
- Very easy speaker, using language that was clear and not full of jargon. approachable and encouraging of participation.
- Grant gave us a number of suggestions and ideas which can easily be implemented which will improve our digital marketing.