You are not an imposter! How to get out of your own way and claim your space with confidence (For Women In Leadership Group only)Online | Wed. 7th February 2024 | 9.30am - 11.00am
Speaker led workshop online
Do you spend precious time and energy doubting yourself, fearing the moment you’ll be ‘found out’ and feeling resistant to acknowledging your accomplishments?
If so you may be experiencing imposter phenomenon and you certainly aren’t alone. Up to 82% of us encounter imposter phenomenon at some point and it can have a significant impact on our ability to embrace new roles, handle challenges and lead with confidence. It’s exhausting and can significantly stifle performance.
This masterclass will deliver a comprehensive overview of imposter phenomenon and arm you with practical, science-based tools to re-shape your approach to imposterism.
This session is led by Kate Lloyd, she is an Executive and Leadership coach and facilitater and the founder of Second Chapter, a boutique Leadership Development practice. She supports leaders to increase their impact and teams to work better together within tech, public services, FMCG and media & communications.
The first chapter in Kate’s career was in advertising at two of London’s largest advertising agencies, Saatchi & Saatchi and AMV BBDO. Working at board level she led large cross-functional teams through the creation and delivery of communications for a variety of global and UK brands including PepsiCo, Mars, Sainsbury’s, Mercedes and Camelot.
Her corporate leadership background coupled with her coaching expertise means she is expertly placed to help others develop their confidence and competencies to and create the impact that they want to have at work and in the world.
What will be covered?
- The psychology of imposter phenomenon – the triggers, symptoms and the impact on your personal and professional performance.
- The different faces of imposter phenomenon and how it shows up for you.
- Practical and proven techniques to manage your imposter and protect your energy and focus.
By the end of this masterclass, you will be equipped to:
- Identify imposter phenomenon when it strikes and employ effective management strategies that are personal to you.
- Replace self-sabotage with self-assurance, allowing you to tackle challenges with confidence and courage.
- Rewire your thought patterns and replace self-doubt with self-belief.
- Recognise imposter phenomenon in others and provide insight and support.
What would be possible if you spent less time worrying and doubting yourself?
For those not yet a member of this group click here for further information.
Back to Events Listing