Why “SMART” goals DON’T work! (Blended Members only)Towcester | Tue. 3rd October 2023 | 8.30am until 1.00pm
Private Speaker and Peer Challenge Board Meeting
This session will give delegates an insight as to how top achievers think, behave, and remain so motivated and effective. A fun, challenging and inter-active session.
What will be covered?
The session will explore;
- Just why “smart” goals set us up for mediocrity… AT BEST!
- How a team based “MASSIVE” goal can create a HUGE return?
- The two things that top achievers seek, that most of us avoid?
- How to get … and remain motivated to be more effective.
- Taking ownership of our commitments – Why assumptions hold us back.
- Why we should “look into” successful people and get a mentor.
- Develop a more positive outlook – How just 5-10 mins a day can transform our teams.
- If you had the power to change your outlook … would you?
- Behavioural Impact – COWS VS RHINOS !!!!
Back to Events Listing