What will the post Covid-19 economic recovery look like?Online | Wed. 10th November 2021 | 4:00pm-5:30pm
Please note: this workshop is a repeat of Graeme’s workshop from the 23rd June 2021
Many Managing Directors, their staff and businesses will have suffered an economic loss due to the COVID-19 crisis. If you are one of them, or if you are simply interested in finding out more about what’s likely in store for the economy as we (hopefully) begin to recover from this pandemic, then join us. We will be welcoming Graeme Leach in to discuss the most likely shape of the economic recovery and how to tell how fast it might be.
What will be covered?
- What are the most likely economic scenarios and how do you spot which one is coming to pass?
- Will the wall of savings built up during the pandemic be spent quickly or slowly?
- The inflation paradox – for the first time in 30 years, do we face the resurrection of inflation?
- What might that mean for interest rates?
- Will higher levels of precautionary saving be a permanent feature after Covid?
- What will be the economic consequences of the explosion in public debt?
- What will be the enduring economic legacy of Covid-19 as a result of the transformation in how we work, shop and learn?
Back to Events Listing