The Inclusive Leader’s Journey: Creating a Positive, Inclusive Workplace Culture for Business LeadersOnline | Wed. 26th July 2023 | 9.30am - 11.00am
In this interactive 90-minute virtual workshop, participants will explore practical strategies to foster an inclusive workplace culture. Senior business leaders will learn how to overcome common challenges in implementing diversity and inclusion (D&I) initiatives, the principles of conscious inclusion, Emotional Intelligence (EQ), and Cultural Intelligence (CQ). By participating in breakout exercises integrated within the content sessions, delegates will engage in hands-on activities to reinforce their learning and apply their newfound knowledge to real-life situations.
What will be covered?
- Overcoming the Fear of Getting It Wrong & Breakout Exercise 1
- Knowing Where to Start with D&I
- Conscious Inclusion, EQ, and CQ (15 minutes) & Breakout Exercise 2
- Positive People Experiences
- Open discussion for delegates to challenge, share thoughts, or seek advice on their specific challenges
Back to Events Listing