Show stress who’s boss!Online | Wed. 17th May 2023 | 9:30am-11:00am
Sponsored speaker briefing
Every executive has to maintain a high level of performance in order to achieve optimum productivity and stress can sometimes get in the way.
Today’s business conditions are setting up a dangerous mix of uncertainty, fast-changing technology, information overload and financial pressures that can seriously disrupt performance.
Leaders need to get to grips with the big issue of working under pressure, cultivate mental toughness and build resilience. See the results in innovation and motivation triumphantly overcoming all obstacles.
By the end of the programme, you will be able to:
- Identify stress in yourself and other team members
- Learn the difference between ‘pressure’ and ‘stress’
- Discover how to thrive on pressure and prevent burnout
- Be mentally tougher to manage daily challenges
- Use key strategies for email overload and long working hours
- Take responsibility for your own health and wellbeing
- Work towards building a healthy workplace culture
Back to Events Listing