Sales insights – The new world of sales in 2022 and onwardsOnline | Wed. 25th May 2022 | 4:00pm-5:30pm
Selling has changed massively with the onslaught of the Corona Virus.
Businesses must now adapt to working from home or remotely while still maintaining great relationships with existing clients, and selling to new prospects.
This brings a new raft of challenges and skills that need to be learned, practiced and then used with clients.
In this session Frank will lead you through proven strategies and ideas to find your ideal target clients, connect with them and communicate in a manner that will lead to sales opportunities.
You will take a fresh look at the opportunities presented and be able to apply the tools to your business immediately.
- Understanding the move from face to face selling to virtual selling
- Ideas on how to target market and find your ideal prospects
- Learning the power of LinkedIn in connecting and attracting target prospects
- Identifying and finding your target audience
- Identifying where to find and connect with them
- Using Advanced Google Boolean and LinkedIn search strategies
- The power of using LinkedIn as a lead magnet and marketing machine
- A posting strategy that will get thousands of genuine views and comments from your target audience
- The power of video, essential equipment and software you can use
- How to get video Testimonials
- How to create video emails
Back to Events Listing