Please help MD2MD to understand what you value most!Online | Wed. 16th June 2021 | 9:00am-10:30am
MD2MD Best practice workshops are a chance for members to share, MD to MD their own thoughts, insights and perceptions on a specific theme with each other for the benefit of all.
Unlike speaker led workshops, there is no specialist to share their wisdom and unlike peer challenge boards it is not individual case studies we tackle. Instead, at a best practice workshop members are encouraged to share and develop their view on a specific topic with each other through peer to peer discussion.
- Primary purpose: To help the MD2MD team to develop their understanding of the value our customers perceive
- Secondary objective To demonstrate how to develop your understanding of your market
Like most businesses, we think that we understand what our market wants and what they value. We think we know why people join. And, like most businesses, we are almost certainly wrong.
Despite this, we know we don’t really know:
- How do we best reach people like them who would value membership?
- How do we get people to respond and try joining?
- How do we persuade them that it’s worth investing the time and money?
- What wording, brand and imagery would make all that a easy natural process?
- Should we invest more in PR, articles, content, conferences and speaking?
- Assuming we use content as part of that strategy, what topics would be of interest to you and people like you?
- How important are our the values and philosophy of MD2MD to you? Both now in retaining you as a member , and in choosing to join?
Please note that the session will be recorded so we can review the comments of members later and potentially also to use snippets in our marketing. If anyone does not wish snippets of their comments to be used online, please let us know and we will respect that. Our priority is to get your honest feedback.
Back to Events Listing