Personal Power – Leading a High Performance CultureLondon | Tue. 28th January 2020 | 8:30am-5:00pm
Private group MD2MD meeting. Also repeated this workshop in Swindon and Leicester in January 2020.
An energising and interactive presentation with practical take-aways and memorable examples of theory in practice.
The session is based on 3 principles for powerful leadership…
- Real belief in PEOPLE and what can be achieved when teams are liberated, united and inspired.
- POSITIVITY and the potency of the hard work and growth it drives.
- How well-expressed PURPOSE and desire produce courage, determination and uncommon results.
The presentation argues for an informal non-corporate approach.
What will be covered?
- Key leader behaviours which engage teams and shape culture.
- How to build a cultural strategy on a page which aligns teams and drives the behaviours which best impact the customer experience.
- How the brain works and how to leverage the unconscious collective power of teams through articulating bold goals which speak to everyone.
- The few things which really drive motivation and sustained commitment.
- Leader language and how to sustain positivity, a can-do mindset, resilience and resourcefulness in self and others.
- Ways of measuring collective performance and progress in the things which really matter.
Back to Events Listing