Making sense of Marketing in the new digital age (MLL blended group membership only)Burton on Trent | Tue. 3rd October 2023 | 9.30am-12.30pm
Private Speaker and Peer Challenge Board Meeting
How to become the Go-To Brand by mastering inbound marketing strategy
Choices, choices, choices. When every medium is shouting at you with me, me, me, pitches. Those with the ‘me’ that shouts loudest getting your marketing budget. A campaign later and the only business model served is the media owners. And anyway, that was old school wasn’t it there is always a new kid on the block.
As the digital age has taken hold, the business owner has lost almost all the power to influence buyer relationships. Buyers hold all the cards. They know you are not the only choice; you have no idea which medium they are finding you on and it could be at any time anywhere. And if you’re not there, well it’s curtains.
It’s time for a new strategy for engagement.
For the last 20 years, Barnaby has applied a proven formula for marketing success to businesses across the globe to help them become Go-To Brands.
What will be covered?
In this workshop find out about how you can make sense of marketing through these key subjects:
- How the role of marketing has changed
- The definition of Brand today
- How to become the Go-To Brand in your market
- Apply marketing to all your systems and processes
- Keeping an AI on the future
What you should walk away with:
- What key foundation stones you need in place
- A strategic approach to marketing across the whole business
- A renewed impetus to spend more time on marketing.
Barnaby is a master of the Q&A so feel free to ask any brand or marketing-related questions with a prize for anyone where he cannot answer.
Back to Events Listing