Key account managementOnline | Wed. 3rd March 2021 | 4:00pm-5:30pm
Look after your most important customers before someone else does!
We will be taking a look at key areas from our highly participative and engaging “health check” workshop which provides an overview of the essential KEY ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT strategies, systems and skills needed in today’s challenging business environment.
For senior executives in today’s uncertain world, key account management (KAM) has never been more relevant or important.
- For many organisations, winning NEW business has become extremely challenging in the volatile climate created by the Coronavirus Pandemic. Now, more than ever, much of the opportunity sits with how we DEVELOP our existing customers – working as a partner, not just a supplier.
- In a world that is ‘at war’, what strategies do we have in place to DEFEND our most important customers from competitor attack?
- For many SMEs, 64% of the revenue is provided by just 4% of the customers. Often the ’Top 10’ accounts. Often an SME’s only USP is ‘Customer Intimacy’. To build and MAINTAIN Profitable Partnerships is the Key to Success.
- What is the definition of a key account?
- How do you become an effective business “partner” rather than an ordinary supplier?
- How do you measure and increase the value you create for key accounts?
- How do you audit the feelings and perceptions of a key account?
- What should an effective “key account plan” look like?”
Back to Events Listing