IMPOSTER SYNDROME: WHY IT’S TOXIC AND HOW TO BEAT ITOnline | Wed. 22nd February 2023 | 9.30am - 11.00am
Speaker led workshop online
As of 14th February please book on to this session to be added to the wait list.
Imposter Syndrome: it’s where you doubt your ability, you feel like a fraud about to be exposed and you believe your accomplishments are not worthy of attention or respect. According to research, 70% of us have experienced it and it appears to be getting worse in the 21st century, holding people back from achieving their potential and leading to long term anxiety, self-loathing and depression.
In this keynote talk, you will explore:
- The two types of Imposter Syndrome which no one is talking about: a) why they matter, b) what causes them, c) how to beat them.
- 3 critical assumptions to adopt as your mantras if you want to send Imposter Syndrome packing.
- 3 powerful self-management techniques to draw on when you’re feeling inadequate and your confidence is shot to pieces.
3 everyday habits which most people are unaware they do, but which undermine our self-worth.
- The 7 common thinking errors which skew our judgement of ourselves and others.
- How to process negative feedback, so you’re not consumed by it and can separate the helpful from the unhelpful.
- How to deal effectively with set-backs, when your actions were partially to blame.
Back to Events Listing