How to lead truly resilient AND high performing teams under pressure (LNP & SMP Blended Members only)Towcester | Tue. 7th February 2023 | 9:00am-1:00pm
Private Speaker and Peer Challenge Board Meeting
This is a private meeting of the MD2MD Leadership team blended members.
Session 1: COVID has created the perfect conditions for the workforce to feel powerless, fearful and resentful. This is attacking staff performance, resilience and loyalty.
Session 2: There is an increasing acceleration towards burnout from top to bottom in many organisations. The instinctive reaction to a busy workload is to try and do more. The result is greater errors, time wasted and increased stress.
What will be covered?
- The secret to high performance – unitasking and train hard, fight easy.
- The barriers to creating a high performing culture.
- How to create a high performance strategy from the top down.
- Healthy Automatic Behaviours In Threatening Scenarios
- High performing leaders and teams.
- Reduced errors.
- Increased efficiency.
- Greater work life balance and endurance.
- Better decision making.
Back to Events Listing